How to talk to black people about race as ably shown by the white racists on this blog:
Things to know:
- Blacks are emotional thinkers – They are not objective and neutral like white people. They do not care about facts and reasons. They are like children: they measure truth by their feelings. They see the world as they wish it were – with themselves starring as the Eternal Historical Victims.
- They are brainwashed by their leaders - Racism died in the 1960s but their leaders maintain power by brainwashing them into thinking racism is still holding them back.
- They live in the past - why else would they keep bringing up Ancient History, like slavery or Jim Crow? History has nothing to do with the present.
- They want to make whites feel guilty - so they can get handouts instead of pulling themselves up by their bootstraps like everyone else.
- There is nothing you can learn from them - they are crybabies who are incapable of understanding their true nature or that of American society. As proved by their lack of success in America and the hellhole that Africa has always been.
- Know the stock white racist arguments – the race card, reverse racism, black pathology, the president is black, Africans sold their own as slaves, Get Over It, Stereotypes Are True, etc.
Stuff to do:
- Talk down to them - because they are like children. Besides, why in the world would you show respect to anyone not your equal?
- Prove they are inferior - with IQ scores and crime statistics. They need to face up to their true nature for their own good. Because you care.
- Make it about winning the argument - not about understanding their viewpoint. After all, whites understand blacks way better than blacks understand themselves.
- If you are losing the argument:
- Derail - throw the argument off its tracks. Like by changing the subject, accusing them of racism or making it about your white feelings.
- Play dumb - Act like you suddenly do not understand simple declarative English sentences. That way you do not have to answer their point.
- If in doubt, repeat your talking points - much better than admitting you are wrong.
- Stereotype - no need to listen closely and try to understand what they are saying. Just see which of the Five Negro Arguments it is closest to and go with that. Blacks are incapable of deep thought or insight.
- Belittle their experience - they just like to whine and imagine stuff. Or: It happened to you too.
- Show fake concern – remind them that you are interested in Dialogue (while not taking anything they say seriously) and Answers (while dismissing all of theirs and offering none of your own that requires anything of whites).
In short, do not talk with them but at them. It is all about you talking and them listening. It is a one-way street because they have nothing of value to say. Why would they? They are black.