The ten most beautiful women in the world that I know of who are also famous enough to be in the Wikipedia. Some are old now, but I think of them as they were in the flower of their beauty, when it was hard for me to tear my eyes off them.
1. Sophia Loren (1934- ) is an Italian actress. I saw her in the film, “Boy on a Dolphin” (1957). I have never seen a more beautiful woman in my life. More than perfect she was beyond anything I thought possible. More.
4. Jill Marie Jones (1975- ) is an American actress. She starred in the television show “Girlfriends” and was once a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys. What lips! She is not beautiful in an ordinary way, but somehow I cannot take my eyes off her. More
6. Maria Shriver (1955- ) is the first lady of California. She used to be an American television news presenter in the 1980s. I would eat my Corn Flakes and just look at her, barely hearing the news. What a jaw! Because she is more famous now as the first lady of California, it is hard to find pictures of her when she was young and incredibly beautiful. Most pictures you see on the Internet from her younger days are done in the dreadful 1980s style. A pity. She is over 50, but even now she looks better on television than in still pictures. More.
7. Sanaa Lathan (1971- ) is an American actress. She is probably best known as the heroine in “Alien vs. Predator”. I saw her in “Disappearing Acts” (2000) and could not take my eyes off her. Looking at her is like eating ice cream on a summer day. More
Honourable mentions (not in any order; the ones in boldface link to posts on this blog): Rachel Ward, Brooke Shields, Sade, Ally Sheedy, Sarita Choudhury, Gina Torres, Gloria Reuben, Solange Knowles, Paulina Porizkova, Ann Curry, Susanna Hoffs, Angela Bassett, Patricia Ford, Pia Reyes, Tia Carrere, Yasmeen Ghauri, Eva Longoria, Amy Weber, Genevieve Nnaji, Dakore Egbuson, Suman Ranganathan, Bria Myles, Natalie Imbruglia, Monica Vitti, Monica Bellucci, Angell Conwell, Karyn White, Sharon Leal, Angelina Jolie, Bipasha Basu, YaYa Da Costa, Tamara Tunie, Brandy Norwood, Lela Rochon, Audrey Hepburn, Omotola, Charmaine Sinclair, Claudia Lynx, Ananda Lewis, Denise Richards and Rosario Dawson.
So for me eyes count the most, then lips and then high cheekbones. I love hair that is thick and black.
- politically correct beauty
- By colour:
- By country:
- race and beauty
- How a man looks at a woman