The ten most beautiful black actresses in the world that I know of who are also famous enough to be in the Wikipedia:
1. Jill Marie Jones (1975- ) is an American actress. She starred in the television show “Girlfriends” and was once a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys. What lips! She is not beautiful in an ordinary way, but somehow I cannot take my eyes off her. More.
2. Sanaa Lathan (1971- ) is an American actress. She is probably best known as the heroine in “Alien vs. Predator” (2004). I saw her in “Disappearing Acts” (2000) and could not take my eyes off her. Looking at her is like eating ice cream on a hot summer day. More.
6. Gloria Reuben (1964- ) is a Canadian actress who is best known for appearing on the television show “ER”, where she got Aids from her unfaithful husband. Her father is white, her mother Jamaican. She won Miss Black Ontario 1986. More.
7. Tamara Tunie (1959- ) is an American actress who was Jessica on “As the World Turns”. She is the only one on this list that I have seen in real life: I saw her in 1995 in Central Park in New York where she played Helen of Troy in Shakespeare’s “Troilus and Cressida”. She was beautiful! And to think she was already 36 then. More.
8. Taís Araújo (1978- ) is a Brazilian actress who became the first black actress to appear as a main character in a telenovela on Brazilian television. She once played Elza Soares, one of Brazil’s best singers, and Xica da Silva, a slave who became the richest woman in Brazil. She is a presenter on the television show “Superbonita”, about how to be beautiful! More.
9. Ildi Silva (1982- ) is a Brazilian television actress. She was discovered on the streets of Salvador and became a model. Now she is an actress. She has had only small parts so far, but she is famous enough in Brazil that the press never tires of writing about her love life. More.
10. Angela Bassett (1959- ) is an American film actress. She looks like a queen. She is by far the best actress listed here. She was in “Boyz n the Hood” (1991), “Malcolm X” (1992), “What’s Love Got to Do with it” (1993), “Waiting to Exhale” (1995) and “How Stella Got Her Groove Back” (1998). She was great in them all.
Honourable mentions (not in any order): Angell Conwell, Gina Torres, Kenya Moore, Camila Pitanga, Lucy Ramos, Valquíria Ribeiro, Nia Long, Kerry Washington, Samantha Schmutz, Halle Berry, Sharon Leal, YaYa Da Costa, Lisa Bonet, Rosario Dawson and Reagan Gomez-Preston.
- black actresses
- beautiful women:
- black women