Here are the ten most beautiful white Brazilian women that I know of who are famous enough to have their own article in the Portuguese Wikipedia. Merely my opinion, of course. This is very much a work in progress.
Note that most whites in Brazil are at least one tenth African by blood and many have native Indian blood as well. It is hard to know where to draw the line between whites and everyone else.
1. Maria Fernanda Cândido (1974- ) is a television actress from Londrina, a city far to the south. She modelled in Europe and was on MTV, but made her name on “Terra Nostra” in 1999. That year she was voted the most beautiful woman of the century on the television show “Fantástico”
2. Raica Oliveira (1984- ) is a model from Niteroi, near Rio. She now lives in New York with her mother. She has been on the runway in Paris and Milan and in many fashion magazines and makeup ads. She is friends with fellow Brazilian models Adriana Lima and Ana Beatriz Barros.
3. Valéria Monteiro (1965- ) is a radio and television news presenter who comes from Belo Horizonte. She has been on both Brazilian and American television (Discovery, Bloomberg, NBC).
4. Scheila Carvalho (1973- ) is a dancer from Minas Gerais. She was once part of the band É o Tchan!. She has been on television and in films. She was on the cover of Brazilian Playboy and was voted three times as the most physically desirable woman in the world by VIP magazine. She looks like she is part native Indian.
5. Carol Castro (1984- ) is a television actress from Rio. She was Ruth in “O Profeta”.
6. Camila Rodrigues (1983- ) is a television actress from Sao Paulo state. She was Mari in “America”.
7. Fernanda Tavares (1980- ) is a supermodel from Natal.
8. Isadora Ribeiro (1965- ) is a television actress from Curitiba. She has been on television for most of the past 20 years, mainly on Globo. She is part native Indian. When she appeared on the cover of Brazilian Playboy in 1989 and 1991. Her father stopped talking to her for a while after that.
9. Juliana Paes (1979- ) is a Brazilian actress who grew up in Niteroi. In most of her pictures she is just pretty, not beautiful, but sometimes she can be very beautiful. She has been considered as a possible Bond girl for the next James Bond film.
10. Camila Finn (1991- ) became the first Brazilian ever to place first worldwide in the Ford Supermodel of the World. Adriana Lima came in second in the same contest eight years before.
Whites in Brazil come mainly from Portugal and Italy, though some come from Spain, Lebanon, Germany and Poland too. So you see Nordic women there, like Xuxa and Gisele Bundchen. You do not see them in this list because I prefer Mediterranean and black women.