White men with black women are not as common in America as you might expect. Even though an eighth of American women are black, fewer than one married white man in 400 has a black wife! That cannot be an accident. Compare that to how many have Asian wives: about one in 100 – even though there are way fewer Asian women.
Given the numbers of white, black and Asian women there are in America and looking at who white men marry, you can work out how much they like different kinds of women as wives:
- 132: white women
- 100: American women in general
- 23: Asian women
- 2: black women
So why do so few white men marry black women?
Here are some reasons that you hear:
- Lack of opportunity: Most white men live in a nearly all-white world. Most know only a few black women.
- Lack of education in black women: White men look for women with the same level of education. That limits the number of black women they might date and marry even further.
- Lack of good looks in black women: Most white men think black women are not all that good looking when compared to white women. That comes across in their phrase “good-looking for a black girl”. And you see it in their lists of beautiful women on the Internet: they have few if any black women and those they do have tend to be light-skinned. An amazing-looking black woman can walk right by a white man without him batting an eye.
- Lack of friendliness of black women: White men tend to see black women as being hard to get along with – the Sapphire stereotype. It is just not worth the trouble.
- Lack of acceptance among white friends and family: White men are afraid of what their friends or family will say. Whites are less accepting of mixed relationships, especially mixed marriages, than blacks are.
- Lack of desire among black women: Among Americans, black women are the least likely to marry outside their race.
That last one is dead wrong. Look at the percentage of married Americans in 2006 who were married outside their race:
- 19.5 Asian women
- 8.4 black men
- 7.2 Asian men
- 3.6 black women
- 2.2 white men
- 1.9 white women
It is white people who stick most to their own kind, not black women – or even Asian men.
The other reasons have some truth to them, but notice how they never seem to blame white men.
They all avoid the simplest reason of all, the one that you hardly ever hear:
- White men are racist: They do not want their sons and daughters to be black. Not because their parents are against it, not because their friends are against it, not because white society is against it – because they themselves are against it!
As white people put it, “What about the children?” As if it was some terrible thing to be black! Well, to a white racist it is.