“Racist White Teen Girls Goes On A Rant About Blacks” (2012) is a YouTube video by two well-to-do white girls from Gainesville, Florida in which they give their racist opinions about black people. No mere slip of the lip, they hold forth for 14 minutes, even correcting commenters who disagree with their racist views.
And say stuff like this:
Why can’t they fucking talk right? I hate that! We are talking normal. We talk with very eligible – is that the right word? … It’s like, you can understand what we are saying. Our accents… we use actual words. Black people do not.
The teachers know they’re stupid.
They get their welfare checks, they get their food stamps … and they go and buy these expensive name-brand clothes, and then they don’t have enough money to pay for rent.
There’s black people, they’re fine. They’re educated, they go to school, they do what they have to do. Then there’s niggers who can’t talk right, they keep having kids, they can’t get jobs. … ignorant fucks who are doing nothing with their lives.
And on and on with their n-word-laced mashup of Ronald Reagan, Chris Rock and Maury Povich. They say they are speaking from their own experience – yet:
- You cannot buy clothes with food stamps.
- You can no longer make welfare a lifestyle – why the film “Precious” was set in the 1980s.
- Black women have 2.1 children – the same as white women.
But to prove they are right they point out that a black friend agrees with them! By the Rules of Racial Standing black people are always right when they say something bad about other blacks.
Since the girls did not hide their identities they have received death threats and been kicked out of school.
Half-baked apologies duly followed. One said she is not racist but because of the video people will now have “preconceived notions” of her. The mother of the other girl demanded healing and forgiveness “IMMEDIATELY”.
The two levels of white racism in America:
- Mainstream public racism (acceptable – everyone does it!)
- Equality is nice and all, but the needed reforms are impossible and unfair!
- Blacks are their own worst enemies – cultural pathologies, etc.
- “I do not see race.” Or racism.
- It is wrong to hate blacks but it is all right to look down on them.
- White vernacular racism (Shocking! Only rednecks believe this stuff!)
- Racist jokes – ha ha!
- The n-word – use it!
- Police brutality – no big deal!
- Blacks do not count as real people – they are like cartoon characters or something
- The Truth About Blacks That Everyone Knows But is Too Afraid To Say Out Loud Due To Political Correctness
The second level is pretty much hidden from public view but every now and then it sees the light of day by accident – like the Rodney King beating, Katrina, Dr Laura – and YouTube videos made by brainless white girls (this was not the only one). Before the Internet this stuff would never get beyond their white girl world.