Here is what I look at in a woman’s appearance, more or less in this order, all in a few seconds:
- Age: I rarely find myself looking at women younger than 16 or much older than myself. It seems my brain is busily picking out women for me to look at. So I never even notice the women who are the wrong age. The same goes for those with the wrong hair:
- Hair: I rarely find myself looking at women who do not have dark hair or at least thick hair – the darker and thicker the better.
- Eyes: They say true beauty comes from within. It does. And it is in the eyes that you see it first. They are like windows into a woman’s heart, into her soul. When I look into the eyes of the so-called beauties of Hollywood it seems like no one is at home, that there is nothing deep in them, so they are not beautiful to me. That said, big eyes are better than small eyes; almond-shaped Egyptian eyes are better than Chinese eyes and both are better than round German eyes.
- Cheekbones: High cheekbones drive me wild.
- Lips: I love thick lips. I could look at them all day.
- Figure: After the face comes the figure. I know the face comes first because I spend half my time looking at the Chinese women in New York who have pretty faces but have no figures! I like thick women over thin: those with an hourglass figure and some meat on their bones.
- Breasts: I am not a breast man, but large breasts do make a woman look better – as long as they are in proportion to the rest of her body!
- Waist and hips: The wider a woman’s hips are compared to her waist the better she looks.
- Bottom: If you have a pretty face and a big, round bottom that sticks out, then I am yours – except my wife would kill me (she got to me first with her pretty face and round bottom).
- Upper legs: The thicker the better. Yes.
- Lower legs: I love looking at calves in black stockings if they have a good shape.
- Feet and ankles: I am not an ankle man. But I do love women in tall, high-heeled black boots.
I rarely look at fat women who are white or Asian but I do look at fat black women.
I look at women of all colours but I like black women the most. I missed seeing them when I was in Australia – but love Jamaica.
I thought I would stop looking at women once I got married, but it does not work like that. I thought I would slowly lose interest in younger women the older I got. It does not work like that either.
- politically correct beauty
- Maria Shriver’s jaw
- Why I love:
- thick black women
- big bottom girls
- The ten most beautiful women in the world