A timely repost – food for thought at the end of 2014:
The following is based on “The Psychopathic Racial Personality and Other Essays” (1984) by the late Dr Bobby E. Wright, an American clinical psychiatrist who was based in Chicago:
The psychopathic racial personality is a psychological disorder common to most white people. Not just White Americans but Europeans and Arabs too. We can tell because they act in a psychopathic way towards blacks:
- disregard for the rights of others
- almost complete absence of ethical and moral development
- make commitments they do not intend to keep
- get angry when their integrity is called into question
- unable to accept blame or learn from experience
- lack of discipline or respect for authority
- take advantage of blacks without any guilt, anxiety or threat to their self-esteem
- unable to love deeply leading to sexual inadequacy – leading to rape, castration and hypersexualization of blacks.
The sustained sexual atrocities committed against the Black race by the White race has no parallel in history and there is no scientific explanation except under the rubric of psychopathology.
The trouble with psychopaths is that most of them seem like nice people, at least at first. Unlike psychotics and neurotics, most can function in society, therefore few get sent to prisons or mental hospitals. And yet because they lack much of a conscience, they are capable of great evil and violence.
They are beyond the help of religion and science, which they just twist or overlook.
This disorder is what drives racism: “the oppression and exploitation of people because of their race.”
It even leads to black-on-black violence:
Historically, the European system has encouraged the killing of Blacks. Because Blacks have been led to believe that they are part of the psychopath’s system, they simply follow the practice.
Psychiatrists, both black and white, are taught to apply the medical model to their black patients. As Dr Samuel Cartwright did when he said runaway slaves suffered from a disease called drapetomania. He was not some nut – he was one of America’s leading experts on black disease in the 1800s. But because he assumed white society was healthy he saw blacks as screwed up.
What this means:
- Whites have no moral feelings that you can appeal to. They know the difference between right and wrong but just do not care.
- There is no known cure for psychopaths. The only successful treatments are imprisonment, radical psycho-surgery or death.
Therefore the only thing that will work for blacks is violence and revolution.
… Chaka in the 1700s, Dessalines in the 1800s, Martin R. Delany in 1852, Henry Turner in 1880, Marcus Garvey in the 1920s, Malcolm X and H. Rap Brown in the 1960s, and Chancellor Williams in the 1970s. The answer to Blacks’ problems can be found in the works and lives of these Black heroes.
Thanks to Truthbetold for suggesting this post.