Here is the list of the women with the most beautiful lips in the world, who are famous enough to have an article in the Wikipedia (I have to draw the line somewhere). Merely my opinion, of course.
I am well aware that some people think big lips are ugly, but I am not one of them. Growing up people made fun of my lips, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Note that this is very much a work in progress as I am sure there are some who have slipped my mind or who I do not even know about yet.
1. Paula Lima (1970- ) is a Brazilian MPB singer from Sao Paulo. I love the way she moves her mouth, so that is probably why I love her lips as much as I do.
2. Jill Marie Jones (1975- ) is an American actress. She was on “Girlfriends” (2000-2006) and was once a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys.
3. Tweet (1971- ) is an American R&B singer, probably best known for “Call Me” (2002).
4. Naomi Campbell (1970- ) is a British supermodel from the 1990s.
5. Erykah Badu (1971- ) is an American R&B singer.
6. Gina Torres (1969- ) is an American actress. She was Chris Rock’s wife in “I Think I Love My Wife” (2007). She is married to Larry Fishburne. No single picture does her lips justice.
7. Regina Taylor (1960- ) is an American actress. She played Lilly Harper, the maid on “I’ll Fly Away” in the early 1990s.
8. Bre Scullark (1985- ) is an American model. In 2005 she came in third on season five of “America’s Next Top Model”.
9. Sanaa Lathan (1971- ) is an American actress who made her name by starring in “Love & Basketball” (2000).
10. Estelle (1980- ) is a British R&B singer best known for “American Boy” (2008).
11. Angelina Jolie (1975- ) is an American actress, girlfriend of Brad Pitt and mother of children from the four corners of the earth. People make a big deal about her lips – and they are great – but it is not like black women did not have lips as good as or better before she came along.
12. Lisa Bonet (1967- ) is an American actresss, best known for playing Denise Huxtable in the 1980s on “The Cosby Show”.
13. Bipasha Basu (1979- ) is a Indian model and Bollywood actress.
14. Rosario Dawson (1979-) is an American actress.
15. Sophia Loren (1934- ) is an Italian film actress, a Hollywood beauty from the 1950s and 1960s.
16. Solange Knowles (1986- ) is an American R&B singer, best known as Beyonce’s little sister.
17. Molly Ringwald (1968- ) an American actress best known for starring in a string of John Hughes films in the 1980s: “Sixteen Candles” (1984), “Breakfast Club” (1985) and “Pretty in Pink” (1986).
18. Natalie Imbruglia (1975- ) is an Australian singer and actress best known for the song “Torn” (1997).
19. Keri Hilson (1982- ) is an American singer and songwriter best known for singing “Knock You Down” (2009).
20. Tisha Campbell (1968- ) is an American television actress. She is best known for starring in “Martin” (1992-1997) and “My Wife and Kids” (2001-2005).
Honourable mentions: Sharon Leal, Sade, Heather Headley, Serena Williams, Isadora Ribeiro, Monica Vitti, Meagan Good, Rojane Fradique, Vilayna Lasalle, Eve, Lauryn Hill, Toni Braxton, Brandy Norwood, Gloria Reuben, Lil’ Mo, Phyllis Hyman.