Some of his main points:
1. Blacks cannot understand their present or future without understanding their past.
2. Unlike in America, most people in the world are not white.
3. Whites used to rule the world. Those days are over.
As shown by the fall of the European empires and the rise of Japan and China.
4. Stuff white people say:
- If something is all-black they call it “racist”.
- If you point out the wrong whites have done they call it “hate”.
- If you use force to stop them from taking away your rights, they call it “violence”.
5. Negro History Week cuts off blacks from their own history.
- It is rarely used to talk about the African history of blacks.
- “Negro” pictures blacks as people with no history outside of America.
6. Most ancient black civilizations are either claimed by whites or not talked about.
Dividing mankind into Negroid, Caucasoid and Mongoloid was done in such a way as to give blacks as little history as possible by claiming the civilizations of dark-skinned people in Egypt, Sumeria and India for Caucasians.
Ancient Egypt was African through and through. There was nothing European about it: back then Europeans were uncivilized. Carthage and Sumeria were black too. So was India a long time ago – you can tell by the statues. But these are counted as “Caucasian”, which in turn allows Hollywood to have Hannibal and Ancient Egyptians played by whites, making history seem whiter than it was.
Meanwhile, civilizations that no one doubts are black, like Ghana, Mali and Songhai in West Africa, are not talked about. Instead black Americans, who came mostly from that part of Africa, a land of queens and scholars, are told by whites that they came from a land of savages.
And people forget about the Moors, dark-skinned people from Africa who gave Europe its science and mathematics.
7. How white people got on top: gunpowder.
Gunpowder is a Chinese invention but it was Europeans who used it to make guns to kill people. Whites enjoy killing so much they made hunting a sport and lynching an entertainment.
With their guns – and their lies – they were able to take over the world and make men into slaves:
8. In between the slave trader and the slave owner was the slave maker.
Before they got to America blacks were taken to the Caribbean where their spirits were broken, like by crushing the heads of their babies. They lost their names, their history, their languages. In America children were taken from their mothers; fathers could not provide for their families.
9. The scum of England founded America.
If you doubt it, just look at the kind of men the founding fathers were: George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Patrick Henry, despite all their nice words about freedom, were what? Slave owners. And if it was left up to them blacks would still be slaves.
- Malcolm X
- white people
- This history of black history
- Mali Empire
- Ancient Egypt
- The white inventor argument
- Black History Month