The ten most beautiful white women in the world that I know of who are also famous enough to be in the Wikipedia.
1. Sophia Loren (1934- ) is an Italian actress. I saw her in the film “Boy on a Dolphin” (1957). I have never seen a more beautiful woman in my life. More than perfect she was beyond anything I thought possible. More.
4. Maria Shriver (1955- ) used to be an American television news presenter in the 1980s. I would just look at her, barely hearing the news. What a jaw! It is hard to find good pictures of how she looked then since she is now more famous as first lady of California than she ever was as someone who read the morning news on television. More.
5. Rachel Ward (1957- ) is an British actress made famous playing a priest’s lover in the “Thorn Birds” (1983).
6. Angelina Jolie (1975- ) is an American actress, regarded by some as the most beautiful woman in America. She often tops Google’s image search for “the most beautiful woman in the world”. She looks like a character out of Dick Tracy, but somehow her strange looks work and make her beautiful. What lips!
8. Monica Vitti (1931- ) is an Italian actress. I saw her “L’Avventura” (1960) and could not take my eyes off of her.
9. Audrey Hepburn (1929-1993) was a Hollywood actress from Belgium. I especially liked her in “Roman Holiday” (1953).
10. Haifa Wehbe (1976- ) is a Lebanese singer. She became famous in the Arab world when she came in second in the Miss Lebanon contest.
Some you might have seen before on my list of “The Most Beautiful Women of the World”.
I like white women, but I do not go for the Gwyneth Paltrow or Paris Hilton sort. Thin women with yellow hair do not turn me on, even though they are often held up as the height of beauty. I like white women with black hair, high cheekbones and beautiful eyes. Not Paris Hilton but her friend Kim Kardashian.
Of all the places I have ever been, Naples has the best looking white women in the world.
Note that what “white” means became a matter of dispute in the comments because at first I had Bipasha Basu, Yasmeen Ghauri, Anne Curry and Patricia Ford. It was pointed out that being white is about being pure. It was not enough just to “look white”.
So here “white” means someone of pure European blood. Jews, Armenians, Georgians, and Lebanese are counted as white.
- White Meat – a blog dedicated to the beauty and splendour of the white woman.
- The ten most beautiful women in the world – of any race
- The most beautiful black women
- The most beautiful white Brazilian women
- white beauty: a brief history
- white women
- race and beauty
- Maria Shriver’s jaw