Here are the ten most beautiful black women in the world that I know of who are also famous enough to be in the Wikipedia. This is a work in progress. I am open to suggestions.
2. Jill Marie Jones (1975- ) is an American actress. She starred in the television show “Girlfriends” and was once a cheerleader for the Dallas Cowboys. What lips! She is not beautiful in an ordinary way, but somehow I cannot take my eyes off her. More.
3. Sanaa Lathan (1971- ) is an American actress. She is probably best known as the heroine in “Alien vs. Predator” (2004). I saw her in “Disappearing Acts” (2000) and could not take my eyes off her. Looking at her is like eating ice cream on a hot summer day. More.
9. Gloria Reuben (1964- ) is a Canadian actress who is best known for appearing on the television show “ER”, where she got Aids from her unfaithful husband. Her father is white, her mother Jamaican. She won Miss Black Ontario 1986. More.
10. Sade(1959- ) is a Nigerian-born singer from the 1980s. She has that otherworldly look, like a princess from a storybook. She is half white, but I am too much of an American to see her as white instead of black. The One Drop Rule, you know. More.
Honourable mentions (not in any order): Tamara Tunie, Gina Torres, Karyn White, Sharon Leal, Neferteri Shepherd, Alicia Keys, Brandy Norwood, Angela Bassett, YaYa Da Costa, Charmaine Sinclair, Ananda Lewis, Bria Myles, Kenya Moore, Jordin Sparks, Beverly Peele, Kerry Washington, Marsha Thomason, Estelle, Toni Braxton, Solange Knowles, Denise Nicholas, Lisa Bonet, Elise Neal, Adriana Bombom, Ildi Silva, Lizz Robbins, Angell Conwell, Toccara Jones, Reagan Gomez-Preston, Annie Ruddock, Nia Long and Latavia Roberson.
How I rank the general beauty of black women from different places:
- Congo (either one)
- West Africa (Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal)
- West Indies (Jamaica, Trinidad, Guyana)
I do not know enough about black women in other places, like Somalia or South Africa, to say.
- The ten most beautiful women in the world – of any race
- Other lists of beautiful black women:
- The most beautiful black Brazilian women – this is a new list; not yet sure which ones belong on this list too.
- The most beautiful black women models – just models, both fashion models and hip hop models
- The most beautiful black actresses
- The most beautiful Nigerian actresses
- The most beautiful black women
- thick black women
- video vixens
- Black women are beautiful
- Vilayna Lasalle
- Jill Marie Jones
- Sanaa Lathan
- Heather Headley
- Gabrielle Union
- Naomi Campbell
- Tamara Tunie
- Angell Conwell
- YaYa Da Costa
- Lela Rochon
- Kenya Moore
- Liris Crosse – more beautiful than all of these women but she does not have an article in the Wikipedia.
- Dakore Egbuson – although famous in Nigeria, she too lacks a Wikipedia article.
- Annie Ruddock
- Gloria Reuben
- Vilayna Lasalle
- race and beauty
- One Drop Rule